As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Why me?

So Terry invites a friend (co-worker) over ... fine with us, he's a nice guy who worked for Bart before and then came back. He and Terry hit it off, and are like two peas in a pod.

It wasn't long before things were said that a person not in the medical field would know, and I knew this person had a drug problem. I didn't say anything, but I knew ... and thought maybe it was something from the past. Nope ... like I'd have that kind of luck!! He kept acting more and more like what I had seen before. He was then, taking things in front of our eyes and would argue that they were his. Then there's the not making any sense whatsoever. At one time he thought he was at work!!

Things got ugly ... and I do mean ugly ... dude got in my face and grabbed my arm as well as push me rather roughly!! (That's when Terry stepped in and got him outside and away from me.) I was ready to do damage ... NOBODY does that to me, I won't let a man treat me in that manner. One thing lead to another and we all agreed it would be best if he went home ... so Bart took him.

I get a call from Bart asking what his address was, he couldn't remember what house was his, nor did he have a key!! So I told him. Luckily his Dad came home, and all was well (as far as he was out of our hands). Bart explained what had been going on to the Father, he apologized, and back home Bart came to ring in the marvalous New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home