As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I've been tagged ....

Thanks SO much Christina! :)

Okay this one is songs seven songs that describe your life and the reasons behind them ~ tag four people.

First let me tag my people because this is going to take some thinking! :)
1. Tunester
2. Casii
3. Becky
4. Kathy


Songs:
1. Beautiful by James Blunt - The first time I heard this song it reminded me of Shyam, so it has a special place in my heart as he does.
2. Daughters by John Mayer - This song was played A LOT during our adoption process. We were going to use parts of it for a video we were going to make. :(
3. My Generation by Todd Snider - Kind of speaks for itself
4. Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel - This song says A LOT, it's always been a song I listen to and just say WOW! To think what was going on in the world when this song was written ... it's just deep!
5. I Feel Like I'm Fixin' To Die by Country Joe McDonald and the Fish - Another that speaks for itself.
6. 100 Years by Foo for Fighting - Reminds me how quickly time goes by and how important it is to let those you love know it!
7. Good Riddance (Time Of My Life) by Green Day - I want this song played at my funeral

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

love those songs

4:22 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Thanks my dear! :) Can't wait to see yours! :P

4:36 PM

 
Blogger Dawnree said...

well crap abby music is just not a big part of my life. This may take me a LONG time to do.

11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home