As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, January 14, 2007

A girl's heaven ...

What more could a girl want than to be surrounded by TONS of yummy food (and yes chocolate), wine, beer, chocolatini's, margarita's, Tiffany & Co. jewelry, Prada, Kate Spade, Coach, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, and just plain fun???

That was Casii and I tonight ... she purchased a necklace and a Kate Spade (which I was debating on ... uber cute), and I got a Coach and a necklace. I wish I had extra money to spend, I would have gotten so much more ... but never fear I left with the ladies card in hand! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home