As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, March 17, 2006

Socrates is four ...

You guessed it ... my puppy isn't really a puppy anymore! Today was his birthday ... pushed aside a bit by the bigger holiday (just don't tell him that); but still, his birthday! Yes we are a bit strange ... have you figured that one out yet? We got him a beautiful cake that he got a piece of, man was it gone before you could snap a couple pictures! I guess he hasn't learned to eat slowly and enjoy! But hey ... he's a dog, what do you expect?
A new Nyla (is that how you spell it?) bone and a piece of cake ... what more could a dog want?

Okay, it's obvious we don't have kids .... why else would a couple go all out for a dogs birthday?? And I know you're wondering ... yes we sang to him! Laugh all you want, but hey ... I got birthday cake out of the deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home