As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

No counseling Wednesday

I didn't schedule an appointment for this week because I had requested today through Sunday off for St. Patrick's Day. I thought maybe we could get away for the holiday.
Bart and I are working things out. I stayed up Monday night writing him a letter to which he wrote back, and of course I wrote back again last night. Seems odd, I know ... but this seems like the only way we can ever work things out without getting in a fight. Makes sense, you write down all you want to say, you have no interruptions, etc. It works ... for us anyway. So we're getting there!

I think most of it stems from the adoption .... it has worn on both of us. Bart is ready to tell them to forget it, but I can't. But not hearing anything for this long is getting ridiculous!!! When we're told they'll stay on them, one would think we'd get weekly updates ... even if it's to say nothing is new but we're still doing everything we can. I'm tired of the run around, I'm tired of hearing what they feel we want to hear .... I want the truth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home