As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Just a little update ....

For those wondering if Sandy has called .... no.

She has however been able to send out 3 group (as in to all adoptive parents) emails though! Makes you kinda wonder doesn't it?

Yes, Bart will be calling first thing when they open. If he has to leave a message and it's unanswered, he's calling again before she leaves for the day. This will go on until she talks to him. Or at least until the end of the week.

She has ALWAYS dealt with Bart when it comes to anything, any problem that arose, that's who she spoke with. He's more .... how would you say it ... Diplomatic than me. He'll express his feelings, but in a professional way. She thinks I'm just this nice soft spoken chick ..... man is she ever wrong!!!! I was giving her until April to get us some answers we're happy with, not just the crap that she thinks we want to hear. We want the truth! She's about to meet the real Abby .... and she will NOT like it one bit! I am NOTHING like my husband when it comes to handling situations! I live by my own rules, I don't play games and I refuse to have them played with me.

So we'll see what happens .... and of course I'll keep you posted!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home