As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, March 18, 2006

So here I am .... same old question, different morning

Do I go to bed, or stay up?

Tomorrow (excuse me this morning), I am meeting Casii at Kelly's house (at 0915) and then from there we're going to Starbucks (Have I ever mentioned my love for that place?) to meet two other ladies to go to a scrapbooking class. Bart's of course making fun of me, because he said we're acting like the class is HOURS away, when it's only like 30 minutes. But what fun is it, if you don't go in a group? Men!

So, I FINALLY got my pictures picked out and printed. (Yes Casii, you got yours before me ... you won) I have everything for the class ready to go .... but it's almost 0600. So what do I do? Stay up and read some of Erin Lincoln's wonderful book Supply Savvy Scrapbooking so I can refer to it during class so she knows I DID read it! :) or shower quickly and catch a little bit of sleep?

Is everyone's life THIS complicated!!!! (Wouldn't that be nice)

I think I'll go take that shower, and go from there .... I'm going to need it anyway, right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I won, but I printed all my photos the wrong direction, so now I gotta go back and change them.
Had a blast!!!! We gotta do this more often (though Erin is probably sure we're nuts)

6:46 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Well at least you got further along than me ... man, I had trouble!!! Night classes man!

Definately need to do that more often!!!! It's a must! And I hate to tell you, but Erin already knew YOU were nuts!

3:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home