As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, February 17, 2006

Today Bites!

Totally hating today! It's beautiful outside, 43 degrees, sun shining ... but I am in the worst mood!!!! I don't know if it's because this whole month has just sucked or what ... but I am hating it!!!

I had wanted to go away for a "mini vacation" for my birthday, which I kinda thought we were .... but I was wrong. Bart didn't even take yesterday or today off! Not even a half a day or anything! Since I have to work Sunday, we can't even go to my parents for the weekend!

I guess I just have too much going on and it's catching up with me .... who knows! My health, the whole adoption hold up, my store, work, and on, and on, and on ...... Too many things up in the air in my life right now, and I hate it.



I thought about going and getting a tattoo today for Shyam's birthday, but decided not too. I'd rather be getting it with him, so I thought that would just be depressing. So I guess I'll just stay in my blucky mood!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

sorry today wasn't the best one....but just think...in a week you will get all kinds of goodies in the mail :) That should brighten your day.

3:26 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

It will be like Christmas! :D

4:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home