As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me :)

Yup, today was the day .... my glorious birthday (even though it wasn't all that glorious this year).

My sister came over with my gift .... yummy philosophy limited edition kit called Greetings from Maui!
If you are dreaming of a relaxing vacation on a beautiful white sand beach beside the beautiful crystal-clear water but can't get away, turn your bathroom into your own island oasis with Philosophy's award-winning, ultra rich 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath, and body souffle in Coconut Cake. It's the ultimate mini-vacation - go coconuts!
Smells so delish, and I can't wait to use it .... I just hope my bathroom will turn into my own island oasis! :)

My mom of course called and sang, and when my Dad got home from golfing, he sang. Can't beat there original renditions of Happy Birthday! My Mom thought she would be here before my birthday, so she didn't mail my gifts. I told her no biggie ... I'll get them soon. (Gotta drag this out some)

Bart got be a beautiful card, the hoodie I wanted from Snakemans (where I got my tattoo) and this stupid book on things from 1975. It has prices, ads, etc ... so him! He knew I'd think it was stupid ... more up his ally than mine! Not sure why he didn't get a 1974 one instead for himself. But I guess not much really would have changed in a year.

We went to German Town For Sushi which was SOOO yummy!!!!! Had a yummyappetizerr of beancurd (Bart wasn't too keen on that), and then sushi, sushi, sushi!!! And of course I ate all the soy beans! LOVE those!!!! I talked him into stopping by Target on the way home to see if they had anymore of the storage solutions things in, but they didn't. Then we came home for cake and ice cream!!!!

Since I'm now 31, I thought it would only be fitting for me to be mature about what I picked to be on my cake. So thelovablee girl that's back from the past Strawberry Shortcake it was!!!! TOO cute of a cake ... and very good too!!! Socrates even got a piece! And of course you can't have birthday cake without Breyers Vanilla Bean ice cream! Very good!

Not too bad of a day .... I'm a bit on the edge, but trying my best not to be. Too much going on right now for me not to be. And the fact I thought Bart was taking off today and tomorrow and he didn't .... so didn't help anything! But I guess in reality (or most people's reality, just not mine) a birthday is just another day. And mine has just about ended .... so off to bed I go!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang.. I think the book about 1975 is awesome.... I'd like to have one about 1964.. then I wouldn't have to search things out.. there'd be plenty of stuff to scrap about the YEAR I was born !!!

7:51 AM

 
Blogger Abby said...

I'll have him pick you up one next time he sees them! :)

4:27 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear ABBY
I sure do love ya!

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Thanks Becky! :) Love you too!

4:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home