As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, February 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Shyam .....

Every woman should develop the kinds of bonds that will allow her to know she has someone she can count on. Someone who will give her the best advice, even if it is unpleasant. Someone who will expect the most from her...and someone with whom she can celebrate life. Maya Angelou

Another year of laughter, love, and being there for each other. Another year to celebrate having a wonderful man like you for a friend.
Happy Birthday!!


If only I could wish him a happy birthday in person .....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SURE he knows you are thinking of him on his birthday!!!!!

7:52 AM

 
Blogger Abby said...

I hope ... I sent a card, letter, and some pictures via his Dad.

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home