As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

So I got in trouble today about the whole Frog Slurpee

Whatever! I don't care what he says ... it IS his fault!!!! (Him being Shyam) I mean why wouldn't it be? Who bought me my first one?

Stupid Frog Slurpee's .... impossible to find!! And it IS all Shyam's fault!!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Frog Slurpie...shall I even ask what that is???

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Crud I can't remember that joke from when I was a kid ... only the punch line!!! Would have been perfect for an answer!!! (Punch line was a frog in a blender)

A frog slurpee is green of course, and SO yummy!! It's supose to be apple flavored, but I really can't taste much if any apple. It's just a nice funky flavor ...

9:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home