As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Wonderful baby gift

Today that lovely brown truck that we all love to see drove up in front of my house. Of course the dogs (mainly Socrates, Athena could care less) went crazy ... I wasn't expecting anything, so I just thought it was for a neighbor. Nope, then there was that knock ... it was for me!!!! Of course Socrates scared him away, so he stuck it in front of my door and pretty much ran to the truck. I opened the door, and what was there .... the Eddie Bauer high chair that I had asked for on my baby wish list! I looked at the invoice, and it was from my WONDERFUL design team members at www.scrapbookjungle.com!!!!!!! Can you believe it? They're a great group of women, and boy did they make my day!!

I can't wait to get it put together, nor can I wait to see my baby girl sitting in it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home