As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Shopping is good for the soul

Tonight was a shopping night ... I love shopping, it just makes me feel so good!

First we bought new carpet for the living area and stairs to the upstairs (well, we haven't PAID yet, but have scheduled the measuring. ) ... so new carpet within the next two weeks!!! YEAH!!!

Then a new light fixture (FINALLY) for the entry way! I have hated the wobbly one since we moved in ... it had seen better days. It's now even up and looks so much better, and puts off more light which is even better!

Then to the mall we go ... I got two new pairs of jeans, a new sweater (would have been 2 new one's but they didn't have the other I wanted in my size), 8 bras (yes 8), and an equal amount of panties I believe. And I got one bra free through the punch thingy ... THEN I get two free via mail, and one pair of panties free via mail. Bart got 2 shirts and a couple packs of socks ... I eyed the toe socks, but passed on them ... which was HARD!!! They had the cutest ones with Santa on the big toe, and the others were reindeer! Oh ... I think I got some plain socks as well.

We looked at luggage, but didn't buy anything ... still deciding on that.

Then off to Target .... got the usual there, dog food, toilet paper, and who knows what else made it into that cart.

Then to top off the night ... we went to Crackle Barrel for some dinner (which we both had breakfast). Very yummy.

A nice day ... even if we did nap most of it away!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

oh my goodness what fun it sounds like you had

2:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home