As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, November 07, 2005

Wise words from my mom

Knowing I've had a hard time lately, and knowing I had a dr. apointment today that would be hard for me ... I got an email from her this AM telling me to keep my chin up, and sing this song (like I'm not insane enough ...)

Let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Smilers never lose
And frowners never win
So let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Open up your heart and let the sun shine in

Not to worry, I didn't publicly sing it ... but it did run through my head a lot today, and did help! So I urge you all to let the sun shine in! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home