As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Day one - new meds

Not too bad.

I went and got my hair cut at 11:20 (30 min. drive) which I ALWAYS enjoy! LOVE LOVE LOVE going there .... it's relaxing. They had an opening for a facial at noon I almost snagged, but figured the $50 I dropped for the cut was enough damage.
I resisted going to the scrapbook store that is near the salon, but thought about it on the drive home, so stopped at the scrapbook store near my house ... walked out only spending 10 bucks, so VERY good!!
Next stop the grocery store ... yuck! I seem to almost ALWAYS have trouble in the grocery store, especially when I don't have a store list (which of course I didn't). Doing well at the beginning, but it was on the busy side (not sure why, a lot of stocking I think) and I started getting very anxious. Then there's the crazy lady crying going back and forth through all the isles looking for bread crumbs without any luck (that would be me). So I called Bart and he said isle 4 ... can you tell who does the shopping? So I made it out of there virtually unharmed, but EXTREMELY anxious!
Come home, put away the groceries and started dinner ... still anxious.
Ate dinner ... still anxious, time for meds ....

Watching TV (Bones, love that show, but sucks because it's on the same time as NCIS so we have to TiVo that) and really started freaking out. I was shaking, crying, another panic attack ...

Bart talks me into taking a warm bath which I did and it helped to an extent. Well, actually I took a shower.

So I guess all in all ... not bad, but not good. The day was fine, the evening and night SUCKED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home