As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, October 31, 2005

Yet again ....

Maybe this should be called a mental break, but mentally I'm not on a break. I'm off work until next week after I talk to my psychiatrist. Hopefully she'll change my meds and get me back on track. Why is it I go X months doing great, then BAM it hits me, it's like nothing is working at all.

Of course I feel SUPER guilty with work ... I hate calling out, I hate letting my shift down! And to make it worse ... I had my shower for work, and haven't been back since. Add that to the guilt!!!!

But what am I suppose to do? My head is spinning with the whole adoption delay after delay. Then there's my scrap area which is a TOTAL mess, and I'm SUPER behind on everything, including my store. The store ... that's another story! Then there's all the problems with work ... one person, but still. I don't need the added stress to the fragile system I now have.

So here I am ... anxious and holding out for my appointment. I hope to get my scrap area in order while I'm off ... so I can get that off my list. If only I could enlist some help!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home