As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

2:30 AM and Toe Socks

Yup, another sleepless night .... at least Bart and the dogs are sound asleep (I can hear them all snoring).

I didn't even sleep much today so I'd be tired, but nope ... here I am. Who knows what's up. Maybe the Ambian did work some. I see my shrink Wed., so I'll be sure to mention my lack of sleep to him. I also see the cardiologist Wed ... not looking forward to that, a bit worried!!! I guess Wed is Doctor day. Bart took off that day, so at least I won't be doing it alone!

So I'm laying here (yes, I'm in bed ... even though I've been told you shouldn't be in bed if you can't sleep) thinking about toe socks. Yup ... toe socks! No clue why ... but that's what was on my mind (one of the million thoughts running through my head). I just love the things ... it saddens me when I have to throw out a pair, which I've gotten few of a good many in the past couple weeks. They had gotten too many holes to continue to wear .... not to mention, not warm with the holes!!! Maybe I need to move up in the world and buy them at the department store rather than Target ... maybe they'll last longer? The few department store one's I have, were nice. But they're socks! Geesh!!! So call me weird ... I love the things!!! Really, any kind of socks (toe socks are my fav), but I'm just a funky sock kinda girl!

Okay .... I've got to try and get some sleep!!! The pressure to right about toe socks just over took me and I had to do it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home