As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, November 21, 2005

What got into me?

Started the day off with a phone call from my niece around one. She told me to get my butt out of bed because she was on her way over. (She had been shopping with her boyfriend and was near my house) So I get up ... decide to actually get dressed because every time Rodney has been over I've been in my jammies (what can I say, I live in them). They got here while I was "fixing" my hair .... and Kaylie was in my bedroom showing me her new clothes, which she changed into. They stayed for awhile, turned down going out to lunch (although, I think Rodney wanted to) ... Kaylie just wanted a milkshake.
After they left we went to lunch (Chinese) and then to JoAnn's. I didn't get my fill yesterday because it was too busy and I couldn't take the crowd. While I was shopping, Bart went and got his oil changed, tires rotated, and went and returned something at the grease store. I spent WAY too much, and I'm not sure how! And I'm made because I had some things to return there, but don't have the receipt .... now they're on clearance :( Of course I keep forgetting to take them when I go.
When then went across the street to the 7-11 because I wanted a Slurpee ... and guess what? Yup, they had it ... I got my Frog Slurpee ...... SOOOOOO happy!!!!! Now I know which one to go to! Man was it good too!
We came home ... and for whatever reason I got on a cleaning kick. It started with Bart gathering trash and I was going through old catalogs, etc. Then it was down to my scrapbook room to clean. I don't get in these moods often, so you have to take advantage of them when I do!!!! Bart was the trash and put away guy. I have rules, I'm extremely picky and don't like things being touched when the place is a mess ... because I have organized clutter, and touching it messes it up. And trust me, you touch the wrong thing in there and it can cause a HUGE mess of things falling! (yup it was that bad ... like a tornado went through bad) So three HUGE trash bags later I had cleaned half of the room. I can actually see the carpet AND my computer desk!! The other 3 tables are getting there. Unfortunately I ran out of steam, and my helper stopped helping .... so around 1 AM we stopped. Hopefully tomorrow I can finish it this week!
While we were cleaning I got two calls (unanswered) ... one from Shanna who was at work, and one from Andrea who was on her way home from work. I called Shanna back a little while ago ... it was nice to talk to her, and hear that I am missed and thought of at work. Her message said that she thinks about me daily and misses me, and that Christi does too ... then you hear me too in the background, and Shanna says Kimmie too. First time I've heard from them since I've been out, so it meant a lot. I kinda felt deserted.
Tomorrow I go to my stupid new counselor at 1 .... DO NO WANNA!!!!! Bart's making me go at least once. UGH! I don't like the idea of it. But once ... I'll do once.

Anxiety today ... yup, but good thing ... I don't think I cried any, so that's a plus. Now it's WAY past our bedtime ....... night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home