As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Diggin' up bones ....

After getting nowhere with my mom's resources I went to the expert ... Charlee, a friend from the Jungle. I needed to know the spelling of my Grandmother's middle name. My mom had contacted her cousin who has been researching the family tree, but she wasn't sure on the spelling.

Well let me tell you, Charlee is AMAZING! Within minutes (literally) I had my answer ... and that's not all. She was tracing my ancestors and giving me info I didn't know. Jeepers ... she is truly amazing!!! I was so intrigued in the info I was getting from her ... copies of census's from my Great Grandparents ... amazing!!!

So now I'm all intrigued .... diggin' up bones is fun (especially when I didn't have to do the work) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home