As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Another day, another 24 hours

Got up WAY too early, went to bed way too late .....
of course we (Bart, Socrates, Athena, and myself) took a nap in the bed for a few hours. Talk about a full bed!! Felt good .... but woke up anxious and depressed. Just as I had been all day!!!

Let's see ... we went out to breakfast, went to the bank, went to the car dealership to pick up a light Bart had ordered. Bart dropped me off at JoAnn's Fabrics and I think the whole flippin' town was there!! Good sale, but couldn't deal with everyone ... so got out as quickly as I could. I need to find my ad to see what all they have on sale and when it ends. Hopefully it's still going on tomorrow and there will be less people. We also went to Target, but didn't stay there long either. Next stop, Borders ... we both got a magazine and on our way home we went. (side note ... looked at some tattoo mags and now I want one on my foot and the small of my back)

Once we got home ... not much time passed and we were in bed sleeping. We were going to go to the evening service at the church, but slept through that. Not to mention, I was/am in no shape to go to a new church. So I take my meds and I'm STILL waiting for them to kick in!! I've been waiting all day ... I don't think they're going to!

On a good note ... thanks to Charlee, I found out the correct spelling of my Grandmother's middle name. A HUGE thing for me! She also found TONS more info which was WAY interesting!! MEGA thanks Char!!! :)

Bart and I talked tonight about some things that have been on my mind .... I think it went well, I feel better ... but does he?

Of course Shyam didn't call me like he said he would ... no big shock, but still. I just hope he's okay!

So here I am .. half asleep watching some movie on TV ... looks like a good movie .. so far it has been, but it has commercials! UGH So maybe I'll just rent it and go to bed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home