As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, October 28, 2005

Fun day

I had such a good day today! After a miserable week or two, finally a good day ... all around.

We had lunch at China Garden which was yummy (vege fried rice for me), then off to Germatown we went. We had so much fun in the baby store looking at everything!!!! CUTE clothes, but I didn't get anything. I wanted some adorable onsies and hats, but passed them by. I'll go back when I know a size.

We got some small toys for the trip, biting rails (not the real name, but you know what I mean) for the crib, and a carrier to try out. Fun time!! And to make it even better, not one complaint out of Bart!!! :)

We then went to 7-11 to get a drink ... very bummed that they didn't have the Frog Slurpee!!! Why can't I find that anywhere? They did have the Frog drink, so I settled for that, but not as good!!! Shyam you're to blame for getting me addicted to those!!!!!!

So we sang and talked on our way back into Frederick. We went to Kohls and got some yummy fleece sheets!!!! Then to Best Buy to check out camcorders and digital camera's. I LOVE my digi, but I want something small to take to China. Not to mention, I lug that thing everywhere ... I'd like to have something small that will fit in my purse without being so bulky and heavy. I know once we get the baby I will definitely need it everywhere I go!!

Came home in time for Ghouls Night Out at www.scrapbookjungle.com which was a hit!! I had fun keeping up with the Bingo and chatting with Dawn, Trish, and Charlotte.

Good day ... wish I had more like that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home