As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Work

So, what do you do when you like the people you work WITH, but hate the people you work for??

I work nights so I seldom see my supervisors (one of which I have no problem with whatsoever), or there supervisor. But nothing can ruin my day faster than hearing, seeing, or even knowing he's going to be there. And to make it worse ... if he has to talk to me, as was the case this morning. So here I am ... crying like a moron. I worked myself up into an anxiety attack, but at least he didn't see me cry ... he never has, and never will! I'd just like to know how it's possible to get in trouble for something that you never knew about. Something that was to be taught to you during orientation by guess who ... and wasn't. And it's not until OVER a year later they catch it. Isn't there something wrong with this picture?

UGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home