As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

There goes another key ....

Okay, so my keychain is (well, WAS) a cool pink ribbon. Given that's very disirable to a puppy, but I keep it in my purse!!!! Athena aka Devils Spawn, already ruined one key so we had to buy and get programed a new key (not cheap). Well ... you guessed it ... today she got to the other one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were both out, so there wouldn't be any accidents inside ... everything was put away (meaning my shoes). My purse sat on the floor where it always does and my scrub jacket was on the kitchen chair. So I'm thinking I'm good to go downstairs to get caught up on a swap and some orders I need to get in. Man was I wrong!!

I come upstairs to my purse turned inside out ... everything in is ALL OVER the place ... my ribbon that WAS my keychain in one place ... ummm they key, in two pieces!!!! What's so appealing about a Saab key to a dog?

Then what do I see ... the dogs playing tug of war with my $700 pulse ox from work that was in my scrub jacket that was now not in the kitchen, but on the floor in the living room!!!!! Luckily, no damage there!!!

What's next?

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Goodness. Sounds like that little girl has become more than a handfull!

4:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home