As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, October 17, 2005

Only I

would start something like this when it needs done by Thursday. It's totally doable, if I didn't work Tuesday and Wednesday nights! So, here I sit crocheting a scarf for my hostess gift for my baby shower Thursday. Okay, so I'm not blogging and crocheting at the same time, but you know what I mean! Anyway, I got this great idea to make scarves for the two giving the shower ... yup, two and I'm on the first one and it's nowhere near finished!

Worse comes to worse ... I run to Target and buy something ... no biggie, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home