As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, October 07, 2005

Another blucky day

We need the rain, so I hate to say I wish it wasn't raining, but .... I wish it wasn't raining!!!! It makes me want to just stay in bed and do nothing but sleep and think about all the things I SHOULD be doing. (And trust me there's a lot) But still, I stay in bed (yes I'm in bed now). Sometimes I like the rain; however, sometimes it's just depressing. Today .... it's depressing.

I remember as a child playing in the rain. The street we lived on was somewhat sloped and at the bottom was a storm drain. I'd built little boats, or take small toys out and go up the street and watch them wash down, trying to catch them before they went into the storm drain. I loved being out there in the rain in my bare feet stomping in the puddles. Having the rain hit my face felt so clean and nice.

Today I'm no longer a child, I'm 30, we have no storm drain on the street. So I lay in bed listening to the rain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawnree said...

I so want your rain. I will come and make paper boats with you and we can make a dam in the drains and float them along. Put little army men and acorn people inside and pretend we are children. Girls out for a strole in the rain and be all giggly and come in and have hot chocolate with whip cream AND marshmallows!

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home