As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, October 07, 2005

Just make my bad day worse

I finally decide to get my lazy butt out of bed. I get the dogs and put them in the bedroom (while I shower in the master bath). That way they (meaning Athena) doesn't destroy anything. So I shower, which always makes me feel better .... thought about taking a bath, but decided just on a shower. (LOVE baths, those are beyond relaxing ... if only we had a garden tub, I'd be in heaven) Anyway, I get out ... and check on the dogs. Both laying on the bed (keep in mind, I wear glasses ... obviously I don't wear them in the shower), so I think good .... and continue to dry off, etc.

I get dressed get my glasses on and notice ONE of my work shoes on the bed beside Athena!! You guessed it, the back is eaten, parts of the leather on the bed. I was FURIOUS!!! Those weren't cheap (Dansko) and ever so comfortable! So it's ruined ... and she's looking at me with those puppy dog eyes like she was the most innocent dog in the world! PLEASE!!!

Yesterday I let it slide that they tore up (and I mean pieces EVERYWHERE) my Adidas sandal's. They're cheap, and I've had them for a long time ... no biggie, even though I liked them. I can get a new pair, no problem ... but today my $150+ shoes .... UGH!

Moral of the story ... stay in bed!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home