As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, October 08, 2005

What a difference water makes

What is it about a bath?? I love laying in a bath of warm water with the aroma of a nice soap that tingles all my senses. Sinking down until my face is covered and just listening to the water ... all the sounds around that are intensified because you're under water. Relaxing as all my troubles drift away with the bath aroma, finally relaxing. I've even been known to get so relaxed that I've fallen asleep!!

I'd love to have a garden tub .... my dream bathroom is a big garden tub with windows, sky lights, and pure relaxation. Someday!

Now if I could just get out of the amazing bathing experience and get a massage .... now that my friends, would be pure ecstasy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home