As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, October 16, 2005

New shoes ...

Since Athena (aka devil's spawn) decided to snack on my Dansko's, I had to get a new pair. (Mine are in San Fran, CA getting fixed) Even though I LOVE my Dansko's and they are WAY comfy, I hated to put out $150 for another pair. So, I ordered a pair of shoes from LL Bean that look and are described just like Dansko's. Not to mention, they're MUCH less (only 54 bucks). So I order a brown pair ... and wait and wait for them to arrive. You guessed it, I got them just in time to wear to work tonight!!! They're comfy ... not EXACTLY like my Dansko's, but comfy. But who in there right mind wears a brand new pair of shoes to work? Not only that ... I work 12 hour shifts where I run all over the hospital. Smart? Not exactly! I'm now wishing I brought another pair of shoes to finish the shift out in .... but oh well ... I'll suffer through, and learn from my mistake (right).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home