As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, October 06, 2005

One of those days ... AGAIN

It's rainy ... so of course I'm having a crappy day. I'm in that I want to move far away and start over mood. I'm sick of renting, I want to own a house ... but of course we have to live in the DC Metro area where we can't even get a townhouse for under $350,000!!! I hate it!!!

Why is it rainy days make people so depressed? Is it lack of sunshine ... kind of like the winter blah's people get? I wonder if going to the tanning bed would help? That would mean leaving the house, so that's not happening.

So here I sit, in my scrapbook room that looks like a scrapbook store blew up! Yet, I do nothing but sit and look and cry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I know what you mean. It's been raining here too. I did open the windows when I got home to try and brighten the house. Hang in there sweetie. Wish I could come over and just sit and cry with ya.

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home