As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Guess who got another "talk"

ME!

This wasn't really a "talk", more of a meeting type thing. My supervisors boss came in tonight to see how things went with the "talk". She said she had a gut feeling about it, and wanted to personally talk to me about it, rather than writing me an email. I thought that was nice, and nice of her to take time out of her evening to come back into work to see me.

She hadn't talked with HIM so didn't know it ended with me slamming his door and saying, "fine I'll be here tonight, but I guarantee I won't be here much longer". She couldn't believe it. I told her everything that went on. I told her how I went in with everything fixed, and notes, etc ... to be talked down to. To be told that if I'm sick or have "issues" that interfere with my doing my job I shouldn't be coming in. (that's when I said, I'm sick now I won't be in tonight)

I told her that I left there feeling worthless, and with the thought of quitting. I can work elsewhere! I told her that it's sad that because of him, the department has lost good therapists. I asked how many it will take before somethings done. No real answer, but what do you expect?

He gets away with everything, but I'm not taking it. Why should I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home