As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Having two dogs and working nights

When we got Athena, I never thought about the fact that she's a puppy and I work nights. Never crossed my mind ... it might have, but it wasn't something I thought about because she was 7 months old. So, Socrates is 3 ... pretty much not a puppy, even though he LOVES to play and run.
So there I am, in bed TRYING to sleep ... one dog runs over me, followed by the next. Chasing each other around the bedroom ... playing tug of war with a wash cloth they pulled out of the bathroom. Not working .... so what does this bad dog owner do?



Drug 'em! Yup, I did it ... Benadryl baby!!! Two for Socrates (which he needs anyway due to his allergies, and it's even from the vets office) and one for Athena. So am I THAT bad? I did get some sleep ... as did they ... so all in all, I think it was a good thing to do ..... right ..... back me up here! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home