As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This baby thing ...

Will I ever be ready? Will I be getting on the plane to China and still not have everything I need?

We have the major stuff ... bed, bedding, bedroom furniture, clothes (not sure if they're the right size, but I have them). We have our stroller, and car seats picked out (hoping those will be a shower gift). Still need to decide on a pack and play and some minor other things ... but I just feel so not ready! I'm registered at one place ... an online store for clothes! I'd like to get registered at Target and possibly amazon.com. But then comes Bart .... he's not into it. I don't know if he's not ready to do all this, or if he doesn't understand it needs done. Given, it's not a man thing ... but it's something I'd like to do together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home