As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I've got a peacefull, easy feeling ....

I woke up, wide awake at 5AM. So, I got up ... Took Socrates out, and went out myself. I had a seat on the deck ... nice chill in the air that felt good. Looked up at the clear sky and pointed out constilations in my head. Not that I know many, but I've made up some. :) Socrates did what he needed to do and came back and laid down beside my chair .... if only there was a bed out there! I could have gone right back to sleep, listening to the crickets .... looking at the stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home