As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's the little things in life ....

Today I trudged to Gaithersburg to the Rubber Chicken, a stamping store that I LOVE! It's such an inspiring place to just look around at all the beautiful creations. Of course, never have I left empty handed!

As I walked in the door, there it was ... sitting propped up against a shelf of new stamps and such. The sun was shining down from the heavens upon it, begging me to pick it up. Who am I to go against a light shining from heaven?? So I picked it up, and well ... that's it!!! A 70 piece letter stamp kit with upper AND lower letters as well as punctuation!!! Made by Magnetic Poetry, something I've always loved in itself ... but this that I held in my hand ... it was much more than poetry!!! Oh yes, it was foam stamps mounted on plastic with a "handle" of sorts even!!! Lately foam stamps have been my weakness ... what's not to love about them?

So you guessed it, I bought it ... what kind of person would I be not to? I mean it's 70 pieces!!!!!

Like I said, it's the little things in life! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home