As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, September 19, 2005

Tea

How I love a cup of tea ... I have my favorite cups to drink the tea out of which to me, makes it all the more yummy and most importantly relaxing. I grew my own peppermint this summer and have it dried so I can have the best peppermint tea until it comes up again. It was so revitalization! Now I'm drinking a chamomile blend ... Chamomile flowers, hibiscus flowers, spearmint, lemongrass, rose petals, black berry leaves, safflowers, peppermint, sarsaparilla, lemon balm, and licorice. What a beautiful array of colors and smells were in that one little packet of calmness.

On this packet it states ... "A single cup of Tazo Calm has been known to have the same effect as sitting for 45 minutes in a mountain meadow on a sunny day with your shoes off." Sounds good just reading it! :)

Now to sit back, and close my eyes to the world and escape in this cup of tea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home