As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Bedtime ....

So all my life I had it all pictured how bedtime would be when I was married. We'd brush our teeth together (not sure why, but that seemed important), go to bed and talk about our day, etc. Boy was I wrong!!!!!!!!!!! Here I sit on my laptop, blogging .... Bart is watching TV (which is too loud) and folding laundry. I'll finish here, and lay down and he'll probably finish watching TV or whatever. Or he'll get the idea I HATE the TV on when we're going to bed (why I did NOT want the TV in the bedroom) and turn it off. When that happens, I talk .... just to get ignored or told to be quiet and go to sleep. Not what I had pictured.


I can remember staying at my Grandparents growing up, and even when they were sick with Alzheimer's they'd still lay in bed and talk. My Grandfather was hard of hearing, so they were easily heard a few bedrooms down. I remember many times commenting on it, or my Mom commenting on how cute it was that they still did that. I guess that's where I got it in my head that's what married people did .... but maybe it was just them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home