As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, September 17, 2005

New glasses

I LOVE getting new glasses!!! When my eyes change I always get new frames, and let me tell you ... it takes me forever to find the right one's!!! :) Last week we ordered them, and today ... I'm sporting my new glasses!!! LOVE THEM!!! And you'll never guess where I found them ... TARGET! Yup, my favorite store ... great glasses and a great price. Can't beat it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Podcast on open source geospatial
Web 2.0 Conference 2005 October 5-7, 2005, San Francisco, CA A podcast about geospatial stuff, with me and your host Howard Butler: "We discuss Open Source GIS , the Canadian government's role in supporting OGC ...

Thanks,

Don

P.S. I have a Make money from home site/blog. It pretty much covers Make money from home related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

7:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home