As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Today

I'm up early ... Socrates needed out, so I decided just to stay up. Maybe I'll get some scrapping done ... I'm so behind!!! I'll check in (as always) at my message board www.scrapbookjungle.com and I'm sure I'll find someone to keep me motivated!! I have things I need to add to my store, www.creativitystartshere.com but who knows if I'll get to it today. I'd really like to order some new items, but I need a few more big orders, or a lot of little ones, before doing that.

So that's the plan ... we'll see if it happens! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home