As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, March 27, 2005

At work

Well.... here I am, at work! It's about 0430 and I'm ready to go home!!! It big time bites because I didn't think I was working tomorrow (well today) because somebody wanted to switch some days with me, so I considered it done. But nope ... not done. They worked something else out with her and I work tomorrow!!! UGH!!! So pretty much my weekend is shot .... I hate working both Saturday and Sunday! But on the upside ... I'll then be off until Friday. But I'm not an upside kinda gal!

My lovely husband brought me to work last night ... one plus of working the weekend, he brings me and picks me up! I love that! Usually we go out for breakfast in the morning, but not sure about today since it's Easter.

It seems as though we've been fighting a lot (that's my husband and I). Not sure why, but it just seems that way. I don't feel like I get to see him a lot, but I don't think he feels that way. I just think our idea of spending time together is different. Although I did talk to my therapist about it and she agrees that him being on the computer is not spending time with me. But he says it's his way to unwind .... but he does it all night. Then we go to bed and he's not the type to talk, just go to sleep. I on the other hand ... I want to talk before I go to sleep. Always ends up in an arguement it seems like ... but I can't just go to bed and say good night and go to sleep. I feel the need to talk. I can remember my Grandparents ... they talked before going to sleep. I remember laying in bed hearing them (even when my Grandma was sick (alzheimers) the talked) talking. I can remember thinking it was so sweet and loving, always made me smile. Heck, makes me smile now just thinking of it.

We're still waiting for INS ... 3 weeks ... BIG lie!!!! Geesh!!! The phrase about adoptoin being a two year pregnancy isn't far off!!! Getting a bit impatient!!! I just want to start buying stuff and get a picture of her!!!!

Shyam is back from India, he had a wonderful time ... he came back with no hair. I don't really get it, but it's some kind of temple and you have to have your head shaved to get in .... I haven't had it explained to me yet, so excuse my ignorance. I haven't gotten to see him .... maybe this week ... or this weekend? Who knows. I've talked to him and he has pictures and of course gifts. I can't wait to see the pictures .... and his bald head!!!! Too funny.

Okay ... work calls .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home