As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, October 01, 2004

Nothing exciting ....

I worked 7-3 today ... nothing too exciting. I had the 4th floor and the Emergency Department. I saw a big 3 patients in the ED ... nothing too great, a couple treatments and a blood gas. Things have calmed down with the whole carting as I go thing since I'm not being followed which is good. The female supervisor does look over my print out at the end of shift to see if I've done everything right. I found out she's doing that because the male supervisor didn't orient me at all!!! Well duh!!!! She gave me a pat on the back (literally) and said that I'm doing really well and I am good at finding my charting problems and fixing them. (My print outs were perfect)

I take back all the mean things I said about her ... she's actually pretty nice and means well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home