As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Full filled day

We got a good bit done today .... started out by taking some things over to the townhouse and unpacking. We pretty much moved the closet and hung it all up in the bedroom and the spare room (which is where I'm keeping my scrubs). We also put together the kitchen table Brenda got us and let me tell you it looks GOOOOOOD in the kitchen!!! Perfect!!! We then put up the new verticle blinds in the kitchen and it looks like a brand new place!!! It's such a cozy kitchen ... and I already know what my first meal will be that I cook in it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home