As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, October 01, 2004

Happy Halloween

Despite the fact I have a nasty cold, etc. we had a very nice Halloween. Beautiful day ... we went to the apple orchard and got some pumpkins and gords to decorate with. We decided we wouldn't get a big pumpkin to carve since it was Halloween .... so we got smaller ones to keep out until Thanksgiving. We bought some apples (go figure), apple dumplings, and some other odds and ends. Always a fun trip to the apple orchard.

Kaylie and Nick came over to hand out candy which was fun .... Of course Kaylie spent the time inside on the phone and computer. Nick had fun giving handfulls of candy away. We didn't get as many trick or treaters as I thought we would, but we got a good many. Some really cute ones! Then there were the older ones that were just too old, but what can you do?

Mo brought Matt over which was fun. He was SO cute ... he was a lion and adorable as ever!!! I gave him his paint can I decorated that was full with a huge bag of M&M's from SAMS and he loved it. Socrates loved him, and Matt gave him a big hug which was the cutest.

The little boy next door handed out candy, and I went over and gave him the paint can I decorated for him (Tigger) which was full of toys. He had fun playing with the lid ... and then dropping the bubbles over the step and watching it roll away. I was the sucker that kept getting it for him and he'd just laugh!!! Love hearing kids laugh! Then I felt bad because I went back over to my steps and his mom had to chase the bubble container.

Our Halloween was full of treats .... no tricks this year! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home