As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Rainy Monday

I got a little packed up today, some more off the walls, nail holes patched .... a lot needs done, but slowly we're getting there.

Bart took off tomorrow ... we'll see what we get done. Personally, I'd like to get some furniture purchased, but I know better than that. Bart is set on keeping what we have now ... even though it's had better days, not to mention I'm sick of it. Don't get me wrong, it looks pretty good .... it's just not all that comfortable to sit on. Not to mention, I'd rather have more seating ... a couch and loveseat is better than a couch and chair. We shall see .....

I do know he plans on going to IKEA Saturday, which honestly would be better to do tomorrow. I LOVE IKEA!!!

It rained all day ... and hard too. There have been flooding all over. It's been a cold rain too!!! Poor socs hasn't been out much!!! He doesn't like going out in the rain ... so he didn't go out most of the day. Tomorrow is supose to be a rather nice day, so hopefully we can get some things moved and more things packed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home