As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Sunday ... Monday blues

I slept most of the day ..... I got up at 6AM, noonish, but neither time stayed up for more than an hour or two.

Bart's on the road .... he should be home around 8PM tonight. It will be nice to see him!! I've talked to him a few times, and he sounds wide awake which is good! I'm glad he slept in longer than he had wanted!

Feeling depressed today because tomorrow is Monday and it's back to work! I have the stupid hospital orientation tomorrow which they're ALWAYS boring!!! I'm NOT looking forward to that at all. Then I work tuesday ... off a few days then work friday and saturday!! ICK!!!!!

There's so much to do here it's not funny ... we have so much stuff that needs packed and I don't even know where to start. Well, getting boxes is the first step! :) The good thing is, we can move a little at a time .... which is what we'll have to do, especially with my scrapbook room. I have no idea how to pack most of this stuff up ... it will be more of a pick it up and take it over type of thing. We'll see.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home