As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Let's talk about luck ...

Okay, today's blogging challenge at TTS is to blog about getting lucky (just kidding Dawn).

Seriously though ... I don't really have anything that I consider lucky, but I call my green shamrock Zippo my good luck charm!
Something that brings me comfort is a necklace that my mom gave me when I started Jr. High. It's a St. Christopher charm on a silver chain. It was my sisters, and then was passed to me. My mom told me it would protect me and keep me safe. To this day I wear it when I'm going somewhere that I feel I need a little extra "boost" so to speak. I wear it to job interviews, first day of work, etc. I don't really call it a good luck charm ... but it's comfort.

Great challenge Dawn!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home