As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, May 03, 2007

What was I thinking???

Someone out there is suppose to keep an eye on me ... you know, keep me from doing idiotic things like I did this week. What the heck was I thinking when I signed up for all this overtime, it's KILLING me!!! So far I have worked Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday ... thankfully I'm off tonight because I can NOT take another night!!!! I'm beat, totally exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well, I've been looking at houses, and sleeping at various places. (Don't you love my life?) Now I'm off ... and I plan to SLEEP because guess when I work again? You guessed it tomorrow! Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. HELLO ... earth to Abby!!! The human body is NOT suppose to do that many 12 hour shifts ... it's just not!! I think I do it from time to time to remind myself how bad it really is. But could you do me a favor and slap me next time ... I mean geesh!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home