As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Recolections baby!!!

Finally I made it ... how many years has it taken me to actually get to this store??? Was it worth the wait ... heck ya! :)
I dropped Dano and Ryan off at the Harbor at work and kept trucking to Columbia. Extremely easy to find ... even in the dark! I felt like I was on each isle for ages, just taking it all in! It had been SO long since I had been to an actual scrapbook store I was in awe at everything (and of course wanted everything). I attempted to keep myself under control, but the paper ... always a weakness of mine, I can't help it! I need to stop hoarding it and start using it! Actually I need to only buy it when I KNOW I actually NEED it. But old habits are hard to break!
I got SO much cool stuff, and a lot was uber cheap because it was on clearance! Unfortunately my idea of not spending too much and Bart's is slightly different. But what's a girl to do when she hasn't been to a scrapbook store in ages????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home