As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Don't mess with me!!!

So here I am with a couple days of clonopin left, I've left unreturned phone calls for my doctor for weeks and I can't make an appointment until I talk to him (per the receptionist). So I've been calling and leaving messages with the various receptionists for him (they won't let me leave a message via voice mail!!!!!) and sometimes I hear back and sometimes I don't. But what does his messages say ... "Give me a call.". Right, got that part .... thanks! So it's the lovely game of phone tag, which gets old quick!! So the next message I leave I leave not only my cell phone number but Bart's as well ... I give him permission to speak with Bart regarding anything, etc. So he does call Bart, but says he needs to talk to me and would tell him nada! At this point I was extremely mad! Clonopin isn't something to mess with ... and nor am I!
I decided to drive to his office and see him in person because this was getting more than ridiculous! I speak with the receptionist, she let's him know .... and he comes out and actually says to my face, "You need to call me". WHAT!? After that is spurt out to me he turns to walk away and I stand up and say, "Don't even think you can walk away from me like that!" I was FURIOUS! He stops, turns ... and I explained the numerous messages that had gone unanswered, the phone tag game, and I needed my medication filled. He said he'd give me a weeks worth and in that week he needed to speak with me. (Like it couldn't be done then between patients? Or let me make an appointment and get paid to talk to me!) So he goes back into his office, and comes out with a script which I snatch out of his hand!
So you guessed it ... I'm back where I was! Want to talk about unethical? A doctor cannot do this! If he doesn't want to see me, fine ... tell me, leave that on a message, tell Bart ... enough phone tag and leaving me wondering if I'll have my medication next week (which you can't stop cold turkey by the way).
I call Bart because I was furious, going through withdraws because I had been taking as little as possible so I could stretch the pills I had. Since I was doing that, I was slightly irritable! I informed him that I was coming down and I was talking to Mark ... the one who STOLE FIFTY of my Clonopins. Had he not stolen them, I wouldn't be in this predicament. Of course with Bart being Bart, that was out! "I was not bringing that to the office." Like I was going to do it inside ... I would have talked with him outside! Bart said he'd take care of it. (I would have rather taken care of it!!!!!) A little later I get a message saying Mark finally admitted he took the pills and he would repay us. Gee thanks ... repay us for cheap pills, I need the freaking pills, not the money!
So here I am ... short on pills, and extremely short on patients!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home