As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

couseling

Today I went to see Barbara ... it's been awhile, too long actually. It was nice to sit down and talk. She has a good way to put things in perspective for me ... but still makes me think! (UGH) I told her the trouble I was having with Dr. I and explained my messages, etc ... she got up and said, she was going for a walk she'd be back. (Gotta love her) She came back, with Icky behind her. They came in, shut the door ... and he rambled off some BS and said he feels it's better if I pursue a different doctor to monitor my meds due to "missed appointments". (Whatever ... there hasn't been missed appointments, they were CANCELED in the allotted time ... is it my fault there's a lack of communication there?) I said whatever, and informed him I needed a script. So he gave me a big 2 weeks of meds to hold me over until I can get in to see a new Doctor. Like I'll be able to get in that soon ... but we shall see. If I can't, I'll just go to my primary care doctor and explain the situation to her and get it from there without a problem. It just burns me that we had to play the little phone game!!!! He could have easily told me that the day I was in there, if not one of the times he talked to Bart. Doctors ... they do no wrong!!! :) Sadly he's a good doctor ... but not one I will put up with, not that he wants to anyway.
Other than that, everything went well ... Barbara gave me some things to think about ... which I am. I made an appointment for next week ... then the next appointment will be at her new office. I'm excited to see what it's like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home