As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, January 29, 2007

Another tattoo

After talking about getting my foot done since April, I finally did it.
Poor Zeke has been wonderful throughout my decisiveness with this. I went from one thing to another. He drew some wonderful tattoo's for me, but they just weren't it. I wanted something to symbolize the adoption ... well, lack thereof. I thought somehow it would help me heal. I envisioned Chinese eyes and swirly things, but it wasn't coming together. We did various flowers, etc and nothing hit me. Zeke went as far as contacting friends and family in China and other Asian countries for help! (Is he not the best?) The last thing he drew for me rocked, but I just couldn't picture it on my foot ... he drew an uber cool bonsai tree with a Chinese face hidden in it! ROCKED!!! Very unique .... but still not it. Finally I came across a doodle (so to speak) and took in to him ... told him to do as he wished (which I've been told you don't tell that to a tattoo artist since they're putting something on your body that's going to be there forever). I trust Zeke with my life ... let alone a tattoo! He knows me, knows what I like, who I am ... I knew he'd do something wonderful. And after all, he IS Zeke Owen!!!! That in itself is enough! :)
So I came home with a rockin' doodle with stars all around it. (We threw the Asian flair out the window.) He also did it in color ... something I always said I wouldn't get (a tattoo with color). He asked if the color was okay before he did it ... and I just repeated it was all him. :)
So now to see how my parents react to this one ... I think they'll like the other one more since it's hidden! :)

Now to start planning the next one! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home